Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems
Save money on bottled water and pricey water filter pitchers by installing a reverse osmosis system in your home for bottled-water quality water at a fraction of the cost. By installing a reverse osmosis filter system in your home, you can control the quality of your water and ensure youâ€™re drinking safe clean and great tasting water at home.
Reverse Osmosis System
Reverse osmosis systems provide a convenient and budget-friendly source of quality drinking water. Store the system under your counter or in your basement, the reverse osmosis filter system takes tap water and creates great-tasting, filtered water, right at home. This system can be set up through a faucet on your sink or through your refrigerator’s water and ice cube system.
Here is a list of typical impurities reduced by using an Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System:
- Chromium (Hex)
- Chromium (Tri)
- Chlorine Taste & odor
Reverse Osmosis Continued…
Reverse Osmosis (RO)
drinking water systems provide high-quality water for worry-free drinking or cooking. This
state-of-the-art filter will improve the quality of water from wells or municipal water
Here’s How an RO Works:
- Household water is directed through a prefilter for filtration to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter.
- The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids, etc. are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- Filtered water is reserved in the storage tank until needed. An activated carbon absorption block filter that removes tastes and odors polishes the water immediately before going to the faucet. Removes 99.3% Lead
- Industry rated, 75 gallons per day membrane production rate, (actual production rate will vary depending on water usage and conditions).
- The filters are enclosed for cleanliness and ease of replacement.
- Changing filters does not require turning off the water, a simple 1/4 turn of the filter shuts off the water and the filter is released at the same time.
- Four Stage Filtration: 5 micron sediment pre-filter, 10 micron coconut carbon pre & post filters, quick connect 75 GPD NSF Certified TFC membrane.
- Bayonet-style 1/4 turn quick connect disposable cartridges with auto water shut-off
- Includes faucet and 3.0 gallon NSF Certified storage tank. (Designer faucets available)
- 3/8″ tubing for high product flow rate from tank to faucet
- Quick connect fittings, inlet saddle and drain saddle, labelled tubing for easy installation
- Booster pump model with inlet solenoid raises water pressure to ideal level for maximum efficency. Recommended on rural supplies with low pressure or high TDS
- Two year Warranty (excluding consumable filter cartridges and RO membrane)
- Delivery pump & boosters
- Great for Extra Pressure
Krystal - Yorkville, IL
Tony was great! He was super helpful and knowledgeable. He was fast and to the point. Gave us an honest opinion. Thanks Tony!
John - Batavia, IL
Guy was great! Super informative and very nice to work with. Would recommend to anyone
Great Friendly Service
Paige - Naperville, IL
Barrett’s made it extremely easy and stress free on the purchasing on a brand new softener. They provided many options and the techs are extremely friendly and helpful. They take the time to explain to you what type of system you need and how to properly maintain the new system after it is installed. I am extremely pleased with their service and highly recommend the company to anyone.
Excellent Professional Service!
Kyle - Naperville, IL
Tony was incredibly professional and quickly installed our new water softener. He then took the time to explain how the system worked. We appreciate the entire team at Barrett’s!
Nathan - Oswego, IL
Tony was super helpful. Explained everything thoroughly. Overall great experience.
Super fast, informative, and great quality
Aaron - Montgomery, IL
We were so pleased with the entire experience top to bottom. Also, Tony was amazing! Super friendly and amazing
Peroxide system install
Colin - Aurora, IL
Awesome experience, great service and would highly recommended Barrett’s to anyone.
Carl - Oswego, IL
Tony installed our new softener. He left the job site clean and all appears to be working well
Catherine - Yorkville, IL
He did a great job. Very nice. Thank you
Happy with service
Jessica - Sugar Grove, IL
Well boss installation
Water softener installation
Water softener installation
Peroxide system installation
Water softener installation and reverse osmosis installation
Water softener service