Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems
Save money on bottled water and pricey water filter pitchers by installing a reverse osmosis system in your home for bottled-water quality water at a fraction of the cost. By installing a reverse osmosis filter system in your home, you can control the quality of your water and ensure youâ€™re drinking safe clean and great tasting water at home.
Reverse Osmosis System
Reverse osmosis systems provide a convenient and budget-friendly source of quality drinking water. Store the system under your counter or in your basement, the reverse osmosis filter system takes tap water and creates great-tasting, filtered water, right at home. This system can be set up through a faucet on your sink or through your refrigerator’s water and ice cube system.
Here is a list of typical impurities reduced by using an Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System:
- Chromium (Hex)
- Chromium (Tri)
- Chlorine Taste & odor
Reverse Osmosis Continued…
Reverse Osmosis (RO)
drinking water systems provide high-quality water for worry-free drinking or cooking. This
state-of-the-art filter will improve the quality of water from wells or municipal water
Here’s How an RO Works:
- Household water is directed through a prefilter for filtration to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter.
- The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids, etc. are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- Filtered water is reserved in the storage tank until needed. An activated carbon absorption block filter that removes tastes and odors polishes the water immediately before going to the faucet. Removes 99.3% Lead
- Industry rated, 75 gallons per day membrane production rate, (actual production rate will vary depending on water usage and conditions).
- The filters are enclosed for cleanliness and ease of replacement.
- Changing filters does not require turning off the water, a simple 1/4 turn of the filter shuts off the water and the filter is released at the same time.
- Four Stage Filtration: 5 micron sediment pre-filter, 10 micron coconut carbon pre & post filters, quick connect 75 GPD NSF Certified TFC membrane.
- Bayonet-style 1/4 turn quick connect disposable cartridges with auto water shut-off
- Includes faucet and 3.0 gallon NSF Certified storage tank. (Designer faucets available)
- 3/8″ tubing for high product flow rate from tank to faucet
- Quick connect fittings, inlet saddle and drain saddle, labelled tubing for easy installation
- Booster pump model with inlet solenoid raises water pressure to ideal level for maximum efficency. Recommended on rural supplies with low pressure or high TDS
- Two year Warranty (excluding consumable filter cartridges and RO membrane)
- Delivery pump & boosters
- Great for Extra Pressure
Carl - Oswego, IL
Tony installed our new softener. He left the job site clean and all appears to be working well
Catherine - Yorkville, IL
He did a great job. Very nice. Thank you
Happy with service
Jessica - Sugar Grove, IL
Tony is amazing!
Dan - North Aurora, IL
Tony did some fantastic work! Extremely professional as well. A top notch job done by a top notch worker!
Domonic - Aurora, IL
My hydrogen peroxide pump was making a loud whining noise when it ran and Tony was in and out in less than 20mins. He was very mindful of my time and having to be at work which I did appreciate. I always have a great experience with them either in the office or when they come out to my home, which happens once a blue moon.
Was on time, very professional and excellent customer service
Jeremy - North Aurora, IL
Over the top customer service!
Ryan - Sugar Grove, IL
From start to finish the experience was great!
Very knowledgeable, fast and honest.
Wendy - Downers Grove, IL
Ryan was great. He was able to quickly identify the problem and offered us all the options we had for replacement and repairs.
Justin - Hinckley, IL
They did a great job. On time, very professional and reasonable cost.
Stan - Oswego, IL
The water softener install was done in a timely and professional manner.
Water softener installation
Reverse osmosis filter change and water softener service
Reverse osmosis filter change
Peroxide system installation
Carbon filter rebed and rebuild