Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems
Save money on bottled water and pricey water filter pitchers by installing a reverse osmosis system in your home for bottled-water quality water at a fraction of the cost. By installing a reverse osmosis filter system in your home, you can control the quality of your water and ensure youâ€™re drinking safe clean and great tasting water at home.
Reverse Osmosis System
Reverse osmosis systems provide a convenient and budget-friendly source of quality drinking water. Store the system under your counter or in your basement, the reverse osmosis filter system takes tap water and creates great-tasting, filtered water, right at home. This system can be set up through a faucet on your sink or through your refrigerator’s water and ice cube system.
Here is a list of typical impurities reduced by using an Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System:
- Chromium (Hex)
- Chromium (Tri)
- Chlorine Taste & odor
Reverse Osmosis Continued…
Reverse Osmosis (RO)
drinking water systems provide high-quality water for worry-free drinking or cooking. This
state-of-the-art filter will improve the quality of water from wells or municipal water
Here’s How an RO Works:
- Household water is directed through a prefilter for filtration to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter.
- The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids, etc. are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- Filtered water is reserved in the storage tank until needed. An activated carbon absorption block filter that removes tastes and odors polishes the water immediately before going to the faucet. Removes 99.3% Lead
- Industry rated, 75 gallons per day membrane production rate, (actual production rate will vary depending on water usage and conditions).
- The filters are enclosed for cleanliness and ease of replacement.
- Changing filters does not require turning off the water, a simple 1/4 turn of the filter shuts off the water and the filter is released at the same time.
- Four Stage Filtration: 5 micron sediment pre-filter, 10 micron coconut carbon pre & post filters, quick connect 75 GPD NSF Certified TFC membrane.
- Bayonet-style 1/4 turn quick connect disposable cartridges with auto water shut-off
- Includes faucet and 3.0 gallon NSF Certified storage tank. (Designer faucets available)
- 3/8″ tubing for high product flow rate from tank to faucet
- Quick connect fittings, inlet saddle and drain saddle, labelled tubing for easy installation
- Booster pump model with inlet solenoid raises water pressure to ideal level for maximum efficency. Recommended on rural supplies with low pressure or high TDS
- Two year Warranty (excluding consumable filter cartridges and RO membrane)
- Delivery pump & boosters
- Great for Extra Pressure
Steve - Yorkville, IL
Super good install team. They were right on time and very professional
Ryan - Oswego, IL
Great service, very informative to homeowner.
Sue - Oswego, IL
Our installer was courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. I’m looking forward to soft and filtered water again on our well system. Thank you for being a good, local, family business. Sue P.
Lorri - Sugar Grove, IL
Thank you for fixing our softener!
Awesome Family-Owned Business
Josh - Plainfield, IL
The customer service received during the consultation and contract stages was amazing. The price was very reasonable and time for install surpassed my expectations. During the install the workers were extremely courteous and thorough. They even stayed late to finish up and the work looks amazing. They then reached out to me the next day just to see how everything was going and if we were enjoying our new water filtration system. Best service I could have asked for. Highly recommended!!!
Great customer service
Lindsay - Oswego, IL
From the initial phone call to the installation of a new water softener, Barrett’s provided great customer service. Knowledgeable, professional and polite!
Lisa - St. Charles, IL
The customer service was outstanding! Ryan did an excellent job with the installation and explained everything thoroughly and made sure we understood. Best company out there!!
Allen - Aurora, IL
Very nice people to to do business with installation personnel was great
Great service, explained everything about the issue
Jackson - Oswego, IL
Great service on a Bad well
Bob - Aurora, IL
We have a shallow well with very high iron content. We rent a hydrogen peroxide water filter and water softener. Barrett’s has been amazing in servicing our equipment over the years. They guided us over many repairs as we replaced old pipes to get good water flow and pressure. Special thanks to Ryan, the tech and Pat, in the office for your patience with a difficult water system!
Peroxide pump service
Peroxide system service
Water softener service
Water softener service
Peroxide and water softener service
Iron breaker installation