Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems
Save money on bottled water and pricey water filter pitchers by installing a reverse osmosis system in your home for bottled-water quality water at a fraction of the cost. By installing a reverse osmosis filter system in your home, you can control the quality of your water and ensure youâ€™re drinking safe clean and great tasting water at home.
Reverse Osmosis System
Reverse osmosis systems provide a convenient and budget-friendly source of quality drinking water. Store the system under your counter or in your basement, the reverse osmosis filter system takes tap water and creates great-tasting, filtered water, right at home. This system can be set up through a faucet on your sink or through your refrigerator’s water and ice cube system.
Here is a list of typical impurities reduced by using an Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System:
- Chromium (Hex)
- Chromium (Tri)
- Chlorine Taste & odor
Reverse Osmosis Continued…
Reverse Osmosis (RO)
drinking water systems provide high-quality water for worry-free drinking or cooking. This
state-of-the-art filter will improve the quality of water from wells or municipal water
Here’s How an RO Works:
- Household water is directed through a prefilter for filtration to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter.
- The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids, etc. are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- Filtered water is reserved in the storage tank until needed. An activated carbon absorption block filter that removes tastes and odors polishes the water immediately before going to the faucet. Removes 99.3% Lead
- Industry rated, 75 gallons per day membrane production rate, (actual production rate will vary depending on water usage and conditions).
- The filters are enclosed for cleanliness and ease of replacement.
- Changing filters does not require turning off the water, a simple 1/4 turn of the filter shuts off the water and the filter is released at the same time.
- Four Stage Filtration: 5 micron sediment pre-filter, 10 micron coconut carbon pre & post filters, quick connect 75 GPD NSF Certified TFC membrane.
- Bayonet-style 1/4 turn quick connect disposable cartridges with auto water shut-off
- Includes faucet and 3.0 gallon NSF Certified storage tank. (Designer faucets available)
- 3/8″ tubing for high product flow rate from tank to faucet
- Quick connect fittings, inlet saddle and drain saddle, labelled tubing for easy installation
- Booster pump model with inlet solenoid raises water pressure to ideal level for maximum efficency. Recommended on rural supplies with low pressure or high TDS
- Two year Warranty (excluding consumable filter cartridges and RO membrane)
- Delivery pump & boosters
- Great for Extra Pressure
Katherine - Yorkville, IL
Very knowledgeable and patient in answering all our questions.
Very Informative Serviceman
Chris - Yorkville, IL
Tony came over, diagnosed the problem and spent the time explaining what needed to be done to rectify the issue, along with answering questions about the system. Great customer service! Tony’s professionalism is an asset to the company.
Great Service from Tony G.
Brian - Oswego, IL
Very informative. On time. Quickly identified issue and fixed. Thanks Barrett’s.
Very neat and competent work
Ron - Aurora, IL
Great service and a good explanation.
Ian - St. Charles, IL
The workers called before arrival and got to work quickly. They did a great job installing and explaining the hydrogen peroxide system as well as a water softner.
Christine - Batavia, IL
Thanks for always calling before coming and being on time.
Replacing Old Softener
James - Joliet, IL
Great Customer Service. Service Tech was professional, punctual and efficient. Took the time to show me how to work everything. Barrett’s will be the only place I go for all my water softener needs!
Great customer service!
Jack - Elburn, IL
Matt - Plano, IL
Extremely impressed with Barrett’s. Tony arrived on time and gave me a complete run down on how to operate my system. He checked to make sure everything was in good working order and even secured a hose to the floor to ensure that it stayed in place. I will definitely be using Barrett’s for all of my water needs.
Veronica - Plano, IL
He was very professional and friendly. Informative about the unit. Left area clean and careful with my installment. I really appreciate such great service accompanied by a great price!
Iron breaker service
Peroxide system and water softener service
Peroxide system service
Water softener installation
Water softener installation
Peroxide system and water softener installation
Rental iron breaker service
Water softener Rebed
Rental peroxide system installation